Obtaining a TIN (taxpayer identification number) for foreign IT specialists
- Are you a foreign IT specialist and want to get a tax number in Ukraine?
- Have you just arrived in Ukraine and don’t know how to start the documentary process?
- Do you want to start your own IT business but don’t have a tax number?
We can help you!
Tax number in Ukraine. What is it for and how to get it?
Identification tax number (TIN) is a unique identifier of individual taxpayers in Ukraine.
Why do you need to get a tax number in Ukraine?
- officially find a job in Ukraine;
- buy property;
- open a bank account;
- register a business;
- become an individual entrepreneur;
Who can get a TIN (taxpayer identification number) for foreign IT specialists in Ukraine?
The legislation of Ukraine is flexible, which means that many lawyers and clients are faced with changes and innovations in current regulations. All source documents should be studied in order for Pravelon lawyers to give an answer regarding your case.
Is it possible to refuse an identification number in Ukraine?
Foreigners cannot refuse an identification number; in order to carry out financial transactions, they need to obtain a taxpayer card in any case.