Opening of charitable organizations
A charitable organization (fund) is a legislative type of non-state and non-profit form of enterprise activity. The main purpose of the activities of such organizations is the implementation of charitable activities in the interests of society or certain categories of persons.
Do I need to open a Charitable organization?
Do you want to conduct charitable activities in Ukraine?
Helping people is the purpose of your life?
In your case, registering a charitable organization is a good option.
When should a charitable organization be opened?
- Conduct charitable activities in Ukraine and around the world;
- Open an international charitable foundation;
- Become a founder of a charitable foundation;
- Open branches, representative offices of a charitable organization in Ukraine and around the world;
- Organize the collection of charitable donations in Ukraine and around the world;
- Open accounts in hryvnia and/or foreign currency;
- Lack of authorized capital
- Status of a non-profit organization
- No need for VAT/Single tax certificate