Marriage with an immigrant in Ukraine
Have you married an immigrant (a person who has a permanent residence permit) in Ukraine?
Perhaps you are just planning to marry an immigrant in Ukraine?
Do you want to move to Ukraine and live with your legal spouse?
Are you a foreigner/someone or a stateless person?
Do not know how to complete all the necessary documents properly?
We can help you!
Pravelon LLC does not search for spouses for marriage.
What does a permanent residence permit mean for a marriage with an immigrant in Ukraine?
A permanent residence permit is a document that gives the right to stay in Ukraine indefinitely, equated to the residence of the country.
The status of an immigrant in Ukraine means that a person has received permanent residence in Ukraine on legal grounds.
Benefits of obtaining permanent residence in Ukraine:
- Indefinite stay in Ukraine;
- Visiting the country without visas and without limits;
- Work in a Ukrainian company without obtaining a work permit;
- Obtaining citizenship in the future (if desired);
- Free medicine;
- Free education in schools, kindergartens for your children;
- Live in an EU candidate country;
How to get a permanent marriage certificate with an immigrant in Ukraine?
Standard requirements: passport scan; documents confirming legal stay in Ukraine; documents confirming marriage in Ukraine (marriage certificate); Power of attorney for our lawyers.