Apostille of documents
- Have you graduated from the Ukrainian University and want to confirm your diplomas for further immigration abroad?
- Have you got a job in a foreign company where an apostille document is required from you?
- Are you a foreign specialist who wants to get a job in a Ukrainian company?
- You got married on the territory of Ukraine, but want to move abroad?
In order for your documents to be officially recognized abroad, the apostille procedure is necessary.
We can help you!
Apostille is a form of official confirmation of documents for the proper recognition of their legal force in all countries that have acceded to the Hague Convention of October 5, 1961.
What documents can be apostilled?
- diplomas, archival certificates, curricula, certificates;
- certificates (on no criminal record, from the place of residence, on the state of health);
- documents issued by registry offices (marriage certificate, birth certificate, divorce certificate, etc.);
- documents drawn up by a notary (statements, powers of attorney, affidavits, sales contract, etc.).
Which countries require an apostille?
Which countries require an apostille? According to the Hague Convention, which cancels the requirement for consular legalization of foreign documents, which has been in force since 1961, from December 22, 2003, it entered into force in Ukraine. The new procedure is applied in relation to the countries-participants of the Hague Convention on the part of Ukraine. This rule greatly simplifies the process of apostilling documents.
How can we help you?
- We will check the package of source documents for apostille;
- We will select the optimal form of apostilization of documents;
- We will check whether you need to apostille documents based on the selected country for immigration;