Insurance in Ukraine
- Are you a foreigner and want to apply for a visa to Ukraine?
- Are you a foreigner and want to apply for a residence permit/permanent residence in Ukraine?
- Are you a citizen of Ukraine, flying abroad?
- Do you have any other reasons why you need insurance?
We can help you!
Why do you need to take out insurance for a foreigner?
- When obtaining visas to Ukraine, Permanent, Temporary residence permits, insurance is included in the list of required documents. Without it, the visa/residence permit applicant will be denied the document you are requesting.
Why is it necessary to take out insurance for a citizen of Ukraine who flies abroad?
- To protect yourself and your property from damage, you can purchase one of the insurance policies. With an insurance policy, you will be able to receive compensation if an accident occurs to you or your property that you have insured.
- When obtaining a visa to other countries from Ukraine, or another country, insurance is mandatory when submitting a package of documents to the consulate / embassy for a visa.
How can we help you?
Lawyers of Pravelon are official representatives of Ukrainian insurance companies. We can arrange for you the necessary insurance without leaving the office.
What documents are needed to apply for insurance?
- The passport;
- Legal stay on the territory of Ukraine (for foreign citizens);
- Residence permit (if any);