Doing business in Ukraine
Do you want to register your business in Ukraine?
Open a branch of an existing company?
Become a private entrepreneur?
Why do I need to register a business in Ukraine?
- Have your own company in Ukraine;
- Conduct your business in the country and around the world;
- Become a director of your own company;
- Be employed in your own company;
- Preferential tax treatment – 5% income tax on income up to 250,000 US dollars per year;
- The possibility of obtaining a residence permit;
- Possibility to hire employees.
How to register your business in Ukraine?
Standard documentary requirements for business registration in Ukraine:
Identification document, power of attorney for our lawyers. Documentation requirements may vary from case to case.
How to register your business:
- Client’s request for business registration;
- Questioning the client: providing business details, the type of activity of the future company / private entrepreneur;
- Selection of the type of activity based on the client’s request;
- Preparation of all necessary documents;
- Document translations;
- Obtaining powers of attorney;
- Accompanying the apostilization of documents;
- Submission of documents to the state registrar;
- Obtaining an inventory of documents;
- Obtaining an extract from the USR;
- Preparation of company seal.
- Issuance of a package of documents to the hands of the client.