Studying at the Ukrainian Higher Educational Institution
Are you a foreigner and want to get a high quality education?
Are you a foreigner and can’t decide on a university in Ukraine?
You do not know what documents are needed and how to start the process of admission to a Ukrainian university?
Universities such as: Taras Shevchenko Kyiv University, National University “Kyiv-Mohyla Academy”, National Law University named after Yaroslav the Wise, National University named after Mechnikov are recognized as one of the best universities in the world.
Not sure which university is right for you to study?
We can help you!
What are the benefits of getting an education in Ukraine?
- Study at one of the best universities recognized all over the world;
- Live in Ukraine for the period of study on a study visa;
- Train in EU countries;
- Receive grants and scholarships for education;
- Enjoy the benefits and rights of residents of Ukraine;
- The right to work;
What do you need to start the process to study in Ukraine?
Standard documentary requirements for starting the process of obtaining education in Ukraine:
Passport, Visa, Power of Attorney.
- Client’s request for education in Ukraine;
- Questioning the client: providing details of the request;
- Examination of source documents (if any);
- Preparation of all necessary documents;
- Document translations;
- Obtaining powers of attorney;
- Accompanying the apostilization of documents;
- Submission of documents to state bodies;
- Issuance of a package of documents to the hands of the client.