Volunteering in Ukraine
Do you want to help people through volunteering in Ukraine?
In Ukraine, there are a number of volunteer organizations whose goal is to provide assistance to vulnerable segments of the population. If you are a non-resident of Ukraine, you want to be in Ukraine and help people, we can help you.
What gives the status of a volunteer in Ukraine?
- Legal stay in Ukraine for more than 90 days;
- Temporary residence permit based on volunteering;
- Officially be a volunteer: enjoy all the benefits and rights of a volunteer, including receiving charitable assistance from international organizations;
- Enjoy all the benefits of living in Ukraine: affordable medicine, insurance, accommodation.
How to get the status of a volunteer officially in Ukraine?
Standard documentary requirements to start the process to obtain Volunteering status:
Passport, Visa, Power of Attorney.
- Client’s request for volunteer status;
- Questioning the client: providing details of the request;
- Examination of source documents (if any);
- Preparation of all necessary documents;
- Document translations;
- Obtaining powers of attorney;
- Accompanying the apostilization of documents;
- Submission of documents to state bodies;
- Issuance of a package of documents to the hands of the client.