Accompanying the purchase of real estate
Accompanying the transaction for the purchase of a property
- Are you a foreigner and have decided to buy real estate in Ukraine?
- Are you a citizen of Ukraine and want to buy real estate, but something in you is alarming about the seller or realtor?
We can help you! We can accompany the transaction for the purchase of a property.
Real estate purchase transaction support includes:
- Checking the property;
- Making changes to the contract in the interests of the buyer;
- Accompanying the signing of the contract by the buyer;
- Support in settlements under the contract;
- Tracking the developer until the complete transfer of documents;
- Assistance in registering the ownership of the property;
Is it worth resorting to an accompaniment service when buying a property?
When buying a property, there are a number of risks:
- Illegal investment scheme in real estate;
When investing money in real estate, there are a number of risks. Incorrectly drawn up documents, a black notary, you can simply lose your financial resources and be left with nothing. Our lawyers will conduct a full audit of the investment object, identify all the risks and benefits; Experience over 12 years.
- Unscrupulous sellers;
There are a number of fraudulent schemes that our lawyers have encountered when checking real estate. The client may be given documents to sign that are completely inconsistent with the law; Also, a “setup” can be made, the documentation will not be related to the acquired object. Also, real estate objects can be sold to several buyers at the same time. In the end, it may turn out that you are not the only owner of the acquired property.
- Judicial arrests or bank pledge;
A property may be the subject of litigation between several owners. The property may be built on a loan that the developer has not repaid. In this case, the housing will become the property of the bank, and you will lose your invested funds.
- Purchase of non-privatized real estate;
Often, realtors and property owners create their own fraudulent schemes in order to quickly sell non-privatized property, earning their interest on it. After the sale, unscrupulous sellers and realtors disappear, leaving the client with nothing.
Remember! It is impossible to become the owner of a housing or commercial facility that has not gone through the privatization procedure. Verification of documents for the purchase of an apartment should be carried out by a lawyer.
- “Black notary”;
A notary may be “fictitious”, not having a license to engage in notarial activities, subsequently all documents will be invalid, and the transaction will be fictitious;
- Third party residents;
Other tenants may be registered in the house/apartment. Moreover, these may not only be minor children who cannot be discharged, sometimes the apartment is the legal address of a commercial company.
How can we help you?
- We will check the property;
- We will make changes to the contract in the interests of the buyer;
- We will accompany the buyer in signing the contract;
- Accompany during settlements under the contract;
- We will help in registering the ownership of the property;
- We will accompany the transaction;
If you do not want to expose yourself to the risks associated with the purchase of real estate, seek help from Pravelon lawyers, more than 12 years of practice in the market.