Property Buyer Verification
- Are you a seller, about to sell your property, but are you confused by a potential buyer/buyers?
- Are you a foreign citizen, owning real estate in Ukraine and want to sell it, but are confused by a potential buyer / buyers?
Verification of the buyer of real estate includes:
- Buyer verification
- Checking the origin of funds for the purchase of a property.
- Preparation of a contract for the sale of an object
Why do you need to check the buyer of real estate before selling?
When selling real estate, there are a number of risks:
There are a number of fraudulent schemes that our lawyers have encountered when checking real estate. The client may be given documents to sign that are completely inconsistent with the law; The buyer may be incompetent, and the transaction will be declared invalid. The buyer may be a citizen of the aggressor country, arrive in Ukraine and buy real estate here, may be the target for further terrorist attacks or the formation of underground criminal groups.
Property Buyer Verification with Pravelon. How can we help you?
- We will check the buyer for the presence of legal capacity;
- Verification of the origin of funds for the purchase of a property;
- We will prepare a contract of sale;
If you do not want to expose yourself to the risks associated with the purchase of real estate, seek help from Pravelon lawyers, more than 12 years of practice in the market.