Non-Competition Agreement. The conclusion of NCA is one of the obligatory conditions for cooperation of non-resident customers with Ukrainian IT companies or individual IT specialists.
As a rule, NCAs are concluded with the most qualified professionals who hold high positions or are in direct contact with clients.
Why conclude an NCA?
- Protects the customer / employer from possible competition from the contractor / employee, confidential information and trade secrets of the company.
- Limiting the ability of contractors and employees to work with customers, partners and direct competitors.
- Prohibition for clients and partners to poach employees and contractors.
- Define the terms and scope of non-competition.
- Get compensation for violating the rules on non-competition and non-poaching.
- Prohibit employees from creating competing IT products and engaging in competing businesses.
Who will sign the NCA?
- With employees
Terms of cooperation
Payment for our services is hourly.
For 1 hour – 50$. Based on this rate, we calculate prices for services.
The approximate price for the service is $200 – $300. The price depends on the details of the client’s request. If you order, for example, a package of services Conclusion of contracts for IT business or another package of services, you will receive a 20% discount on the total amount of the service order. In the case of a non-standard request, the cost of the services provided can be agreed on an individual basis.