Confirmation of the child’s citizenship
The issue of Confirmation of the child’s citizenship causes a number of controversial discussions among both lawyers and clients. On the Internet, you can find a lot of information that can confuse you.
- Was your child born in Ukraine (territory of Ukraine), and you are a foreigner or stateless person?
- Both parents are foreigners, and your child was born in Ukraine (territory of Ukraine)?
- Do you want to confirm your child’s citizenship in Ukraine?
We can help you!
The lawyers of Pravelon LLC have more than 10 years of experience, especially in citizenship and proof of citizenship issues.
What are the advantages of legal confirmation of a child’s citizenship?
- Have the same rights as citizens of Ukraine;
- obtaining a passport of Ukraine (for a child);
- The possibility of free education on the territory of Ukraine;
- Free medical care for a child on the territory of Ukraine;
- The possibility of issuing a foreign passport;
- Close relatives, as well as parents, will have the opportunity to issue a permanent residence permit, and later Ukrainian citizenship.
How to confirm a child’s citizenship?
Standard requirements: passport scan, documents confirming legal stay in Ukraine, if any, power of attorney to our lawyers. There may be some changes in the document requirements from time to time.