Investments in Ukraine
Ukraine is a state with a unique cultural heritage and history. Crimea, a comfortable geographical position near the very center of Europe, attracts investors to invest money and invest, as well as to run their business and move to Ukraine. The legislation of Ukraine allows you to conduct business with the economy of time and taxes.
- Are you an investor and want to invest in the economy of Ukraine?
Such spheres as: IT industry, maritime industry, right engineering, medicine, agriculture, marketing, management and personnel management are most actively developing in Ukraine. More than foreign investors are investing their penny assets to support and develop Ukrainian business. According to the forecasts of analysts, Ukraine, as a power, will become a right IT hub until 2030.
How to become an investor in Ukraine?
To become an investor, according to the law “On Immigration”, it is necessary to make an investment in the economy of the state in foreign currency, which is convertible, not less than 100 thousand US dollars.
What benefits can be taken away when investing in the economy of Ukraine?
- The possibility of staying on the territory of Ukraine for permanent residence;
- The possibility of acquiring Ukrainian citizenship;
- The opportunity to become an investor, over time to increase the profit from the deposit;
- The possibility of opening your own company;
- The opportunity to become a company director, to be officially employed;
- Free medicine for you and your children;
- Free education for children;
- Ability to travel in Europe without visas;
- The opportunity to buy a house, own real estate in Ukraine;
- The opportunity to develop the country with the help of their innovations and ideas;
What is needed to start the process of investing in the economy of Ukraine?
Standard documentary requirements for starting the process:
Passport, Visa, Power of Attorney.
- The client’s request regarding investment in the economy of Ukraine;
- Customer survey: providing request details;
- Study of source documents (if any);
- Preparation of all documents;
- Translation of documents;
- obtaining powers of attorney;
- Support for apostillation of documents;
- Submission of documents to state bodies;
- Opening a bank account;
- Delivery of a package of documents to the client.