Temporary residence card for Non-Residents in Ukraine


About the service

If you are a non-resident of Ukraine and plan to stay in the country for a longer period of time, you may need to apply for a Temporary Residence Card. This card is issued by the Ukrainian government and allows non-residents to stay in Ukraine for a period of up to three years.

At Pravelon Legal, we understand that the process of obtaining a Temporary Residence Card can be complex and time-consuming. That’s why we offer a range of services to help non-residents navigate the application process with ease.

Our team of experienced immigration lawyers will work closely with you to prepare and submit all the necessary documentation for your Temporary Residence Card application. We will guide you through the process step-by-step, ensuring that you have all the information you need to make informed decisions about your application.

Price of services for legal help with application for temporary residence card:

The price of the service is 200USD

The cost of this service includes:

  1. Legal advise on the possibility of obtaining a temporary residence permit in Ukraine;
  2. Analyze the Client’s documents and provide recommendations on how to collect necessary documents (if we can’t help to obtain such documents in Ukraine);
  3. Accompanying the review of documents in Migration Department;
  4. Help with the payment of official payments and fees;
  5. Informing the Client about the readiness of the residence permit (ID-card).

Additionally paid:

Consultation about application for temporary residence card:

Service price – 100 USD

The cost of this service includes:

How to order?


To order the service of legal help with obtaining of a temporary residence card you should meet one of the below mentioned requirements

  1. Temporary residence cardTo have work permit in the Ukrainian company;
  2. To have work permit to work in the representative office of international company in Ukraine;
  3. To be married with Ukrainian citizen;
  4. To have relatives in Ukraine;
  5. To volunteer in Ukrainian NGO; 
  6. To be religious person and to perform it in Ukraine;
  7. To serve in the Ukrainian military and so on.

Procedure for cooperation with the client:

  1. Client’s request for legal help with obtaining of a temporary residence card
  2. Questionnaire of the client: providing details about the grounds for TR-card
  3. Service performance


What is TR-card?

A TR-card is an official document issued by the Ukrainian government that allows non-residents to legally reside in Ukraine for a period of up to three years. The card contains the personal information of the holder, including their name, date of birth, passport details, and the purpose of their stay in Ukraine. The Temporary Residence Card is mandatory for non-residents who intend to stay in Ukraine for more than 90 days. To obtain a Temporary Residence Card, non-residents must meet certain requirements and go through an application process with the Ukrainian authorities.

Do I need visa D to obtain a TR-card?

In most cases, non-residents who wish to obtain a Temporary Residence Card (TR-card) in Ukraine need to obtain a long-term visa type D first. This visa is valid for 90 days and allows the holder to enter Ukraine for the purpose of applying for a TR-card.

It’s important to note that the requirements for obtaining a long-term visa type D and a Temporary Residence Card may vary depending on your individual circumstances and the purpose of your stay in Ukraine. It’s recommended to seek professional legal advice to ensure you meet all the requirements and properly navigate the application process.

What is the period of obtaining a TR-card in Ukraine?

If you have all necessary documents in hand, the period of issuance of a TR-card is 15 working days from the date of submission.

Is it possible when the TR-card will be canceled?

Yes, it is possible for a Temporary Residence Card (TR-card) to be canceled in certain circumstances. Here are some examples of when a TR-card may be canceled:

Voluntary surrender: The holder of the TR-card can voluntarily surrender the card at any time by submitting a written request to the Ukrainian authorities.

Expiration: A TR-card is issued for a period of up to three years and expires at the end of that period. If the holder does not renew the TR-card before the expiration date, it will be canceled.

Termination of the purpose of stay: If the purpose of the holder’s stay in Ukraine is no longer valid, such as in the case of completing their studies, completing their work contract, or ending their family reunification, the TR-card may be canceled.

Violation of immigration laws: If the holder violates Ukrainian immigration laws, such as engaging in illegal employment, overstaying their visa, or committing a crime, their TR-card may be canceled.

It’s important to note that cancellation of a TR-card may lead to the holder being required to leave Ukraine and potentially being banned from entering Ukraine in the future. If you have concerns about your TR-card or immigration status, it’s recommended to seek professional legal advice.